Monday, May 5, 2014

Do I need Toric contact lenses? - 1


Hi. I currently got my first set of eye contacts my doctor prescribed me. He prescribed me with toric contact lenses. I did a little research to see what toric lens are. After a little of reading I'm now not to so sure if they are really helpful for me. I read toric lenses are for people with astigmatism which I don't think I have since I have no problem reading up close. I've been wearing regular single vision glasses for about four years now because I have trouble seeing from a distance. But I have no problem reading or seeing up close. Now that I got my first set of contacts I sometimes have problems seeing with them. I can see better with them than with out them but There is times they feel ok but they do sometimes get a little blurry and I have to blink or rub my eye to focus my vision but only make things worst. I don't know why he prescribed me toric lenses and not regular contact lenses. I do see much better with my regular single vision glasses

Read more: Do I need Toric contact lenses? - 1