Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Missing school because of corneal ulcer?

About a month ago, I had a corneal ulcer in my eye with a viral disease in it due to overuse of contact lenses.

Today, my eye was feeling red and irritated again, so I went back to the eye doctor and found out an ulcer is forming once again due to bacteria from contact lenses. (yes it is my fault for sleeping in them)

Anyways, the last time this happened, I could hardly do anything because my eye was in so much pain and watering. I'm a senior in high school and I just can't see how I'm going to be able to sustain seven hours at school tomorrow because it's very hard to focus with my eye like this.

Would staying home be logical? I seriously HATE missing school because it can be so difficult to catch up, even just one day.

Read more: Missing school because of corneal ulcer?