Thursday, August 31, 2017

Can't get new glasses without fitting? Since when?

I wear both glasses and contacts. The other day my new puppy chewed on my glasses so I went and ordered a new pair from lens crafters. I didn't have my prescription with me so I did that thing where they verify the prescription with your Dr s office. I got a call the next day that my eye doctors office would not approve/give the prescription as I have not had a fitting. (Not that the prescription is expired, I confirmed that part, my last appointment for a check up was like 4 months ago). I don't understand this as I have never had a "fitting" or problem before. I've ordered plenty of glasses this way and never had it come back that I have not had a "fitting". I will call my office when the open in the morning, but until then any idea what this means?

Read more: Can't get new glasses without fitting? Since when?