Saturday, August 15, 2015

My contacts keep hurting my eyes?


Hi. I recently got new contacts after not having them for awhile, and it was all fine until a few days ago when whenever I put them in they would hurt my eyes and turn them VERY red. Now I wash my hands before I put them in and I've washed them in solution every time before putting them in, but nothing helps. I've checked them for tears and they don't appear to have any and don't seem to have dirt on them. It's just that once they get on to my eye they hurt insanely bad. It's more so the left contact than the right one, but they both do hurt. The brand is Air Optix Astigmatism (or it might just be normal air Optix, I can't remember but I do have astigmatism) I need these contacts to drive, so it sucks driving in eye pain. I've only had them for maybe a week.

Read more: My contacts keep hurting my eyes?