Friday, August 14, 2015

Is my contact lenses torn?


This is probably difficult to answer since you can't see them, but I'll explain it. See, I just got my contacts a few hours ago, and I had them in and never messed with them after. I don't like the way they feel, but then again, I'm not used to it yet. So well, I took them out a few minutes ago, and it was a bit of a struggle honestly. And I ended up bending both of them in half. I took the first one out, and it had a really small slit towards the outer edge, but not on the edge. Maybe like the length of the amount of lead you have pushed out in a mechanical pencil. And the other one is the exact same. I just got them, so if I did break them (and they're soft lenses so I must've really screwed up if I did ) then I'll be really sad. Did the manufacturers put these markings? They look like cracks to me, and are very straight and small. Is there any way to check? I would rather not hurt myself by putting them in. And thank you for reading, I wrote a lot, I'm very sorry.

Read more: Is my contact lenses torn?