Thursday, August 13, 2015

I'm going to the eye doctor soon and I'm going to try and get contacts. Any tips?


Okay, so I'm super nervous about putting contacts in for the first time (or trying to) and I'm sure that's normal, but could any of you that wear/have worn contacts give me some advice? I've watched many, many videos and they all pretty much say the same thing, but I can't stop watching them. It's probably because I'm (as I said) nervous, though.

I've been thinking about contacts all day, wondering what it'd be like if I actually put them in. Although I feel confident at the moment, I think that I'll chicken out and fail, which will result in me having to stay in glasses for like another year or two - which is something I Definitely don't want to have to do.

Have any of you ever failed at putting in contacts? It seems like most people succeed, but I know that not everyone is the same.

Any tips would be great, though. I know that I always have to wash my hands before putting them in, I know some other things, too, but I'd love to know more. Thanks in advance!

Read more: I'm going to the eye doctor soon and I'm going to try and get contacts. Any tips?