Monday, August 10, 2015

Is it ok to use contact lenses with the packaging foil slightly coming off?


I bought these trial pair of air optix contact lenses and when i got back home, the packaging of one lens was not as tight as the other one. Like there were no exposed areas but just a little portion of the top part of the foil was just very slightly loose and i could bend it with my nails whereas the foil in the other lens was tight. I couldn't bend it with my nails. I'm generally a a very paranoid person about using contacts and worry for the simplest reasons. So is it okay to use it? Is there any chance air might have penetrated into it or will there have been more seal/glue further from the top to prevent the entry of air. Please Help ME. I couldn't sleep worrying about this ;( Also there were air bubbles outside the hole the contact lens was placed (but it was sealed) and a slight scratch on the inside foil covering the contact lens when i turned it to the back (over to the transparent side) to see it whereas the other lens didn't have any. Is it fine to use it? Please Help

Read more: Is it ok to use contact lenses with the packaging foil slightly coming off?