Monday, November 24, 2014

I wanna wear contacts but they annoy me a lot?

(I clean my contact case every day, I wash before applying contacts and before taking them off)

I wear contacts for about 1 week. After 1 week, while I'm trying to apply the contacts they itch/hurt where I quickly remove them because of how annoying they are

Once after wearing them for like a week they would annoy me a lot and so I couldn't keep them in my eyes for even a minute. So I took them out and cleaned them. I tried putting them in again and same thing. So then I cleaned the case and stoked them in the solution for a day. The next day they did the same thing. So I opened a new pair and they would annoy my eyes. So then I had to wait like a week before they went in my eyes again. This always happens, I wear contacts for about a week, take them off for a week, then wear them for a week, then take them off for a week, etc. (I tried getting the drops to moisturize, but didn't help)

I ended up not buying any more contacts at all.

I have sensitive eyes more than others, and I get pink eye a few times a year, and my eyes get red from allergies more than a few times a year (I get this from my dad. He gets red eye a lot)

So does the contacts thing have to do with my sensitive eyes, as I'm probably guessing?

After I stopped using contacts my eyes didn't get red for about 3 months. But while using them my eye got red every couple of weeks, also delaying my use of contacts.

Read more: I wanna wear contacts but they annoy me a lot?