Sunday, November 23, 2014

Switching from glasses to contact lenses?

Hi,

When I was about 10 I started wearing glasses because my doctor saw that there was something with my eyes and send me to ophthalmologist. I was excited that I would wear them but now as I'm 15 I feel bored of them and I don't want to wear them anymore. I searched up about If I can improve my contact vision so I wouldn't need to wear my galsses but most of the people said that it's impossible and to get better vision I need to keep wear them and stuff. I decided to look up about contact lenses and learn more about them. I asked my mom if my eye go to some direction (When I don't want to look there) if I focus on something and she said yes but very very slight. My question is if I can wear contact lenses and also I want to ask if you guys (people which are wearing contact lenses) like them, or you lot would like to switch to glasses again? Thanks.

Read more: Switching from glasses to contact lenses?