Saturday, October 4, 2014

Why do my contact lenses hurt my eyes?

I have been using soft contacts since 8 years. I never had any problem with them since last year. I bought the expensive contacts. I put them on and I was fine for that first day. Then I wore them on second day at an event and I had the severe eye pain. My eyes were watery the whole time I wore them. Then I bought another 2 pairs. They were both fine. I wore them so many times. Then one day I wore them almost 10 hours and I slept for a bit, but I was opening my eyes all the time because I know that I was not supposed to sleep with them on. Then I wore them the next day and My eyes started hurting. I had headache, my eyes were watery and they were itchy. I felt like someone is poking a needle into my eyes. I have problem with those both pairs. I changed total 3 pairs, so I don't think there is a problem with my contacts. I used to use cheaper lenses than the ones I have right now and they were totally fine. Please tell me why this is happening.

Thank You.

Read more: Why do my contact lenses hurt my eyes?