Sunday, September 28, 2014

I dislike my dark brown eyes?

I wouldn't consider my eyes as a dark brown color but more a black hue. It wasn't until almost a year ago that I went to the eye doctor and decided to get contacts but not just ordinary clear ones. I got grey ones from the brand freshlook color blends. I instantly fell in love with them. They brought my confidence up tremendously. Everyone who just met me believed they where my real eyes. And the people who had known me told me they looked beautiful on me. I got so many compliments and loved it! But it wasn't until 2 weeks ago when I went to the eye doctor for my yearly check up to renew my year pack that they told me they had discontinued the lenses i used. I have astigmatism on my left eye. I had the option of still getting colored contacts but they didn't recommend since I needed the toric lense. I wanted to give it a shot anyways so they gave me a trial pair w/o the toric. I really wanted it to work but unfortunately it didn't so I had no choice but to settle for clear ones. I mean, yes I'd rather see clearly than have pretty contacts that don't work for my eyes. I'm just mad at the fact that freshlook discontinued the toric. I loved it. So now I'm stuck with my natural eye color that seems ugly to me.
This wasn't much of a question but more of me venting. Sorry.

Read more: I dislike my dark brown eyes?