Friday, October 3, 2014

Contacts comparable to Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism?

I first tried Proclear Toric and they moved around a lot and were in and out of focus.
Today, when I went back to the optometrist, she switched out the Proclear in my left eye for Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism and left my right eye alone.

She said my right eye's prescription is so high that Acuvue does not make contacts for it.

After wearing the Acuvue for a few hours now, I think they're super comfortable and they don't move around a lot and go out of focus like the Proclear.

My question is, are there companies that make contacts like Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism in wider ranges for people like me?

She has ordered Bioinfinity Toric for me to try next time. Are these any good.

P.S.
I don't have my contact prescription but my glasses prescription is:
OD -6.00 -3.75 x 015
OS -5.25 -2.75 x175

Read more: Contacts comparable to Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism?