Friday, August 17, 2012

Will I never be able to wear contact lenses again?

(long story xD)
Well I've been wearing contacts for about two years - never had a problem until about three weeks ago I got an eye infection.So I went to the doctors and was prescribed eye drops, which I was told to take for a week (which I did) and did not wear my contacts during this time.So I resumed wearing the same contacts after the treatment, and since then my eye goes really red surrounding the pupil It's not like my whole eye is red, just like a tiny red vein next to the pupil.anyway, and for the last few days my eyes keep getting like gunk in them and when I wake up my eyes are all crusty.Do you think it's the this set of contacts - should I just have thrown them out and got a new pair? I'm worried I won't get be able to wear contacts again. I always lose my glasses so I just find it easier to wear contact lenses it's not a vanity thing. If I just throw this pair out and buy a new pair of contacts should I be okay? Many thanks x
>>> Will I never be able to wear contact lenses again?