Friday, August 17, 2012

What episode of criminal minds is this scene from?

Morgan: You know what your only mistake has been since you started?
Garcia: Oh, yay. Criticism.
Morgan: You are trying to replace JJ. Nobody can replace JJ. Now take the other one out too. *referring to Garcia's contacts*
Garcia: I'm not trying to replace her. *takes out contact* I'm trying to do this job the way she'd want it done.
Morgan: You know that JJ would want? She'd want you to find a way to do this job on your own terms. Play to your strengths.
Garcia: Well, my extensive knowledge of operating systems and internet protocol is not really gonna help me out here.
Morgan: That's not what I'm talking about.
Garcia: What are you talking about?
Morgan: You need to go OG… Original Garcia. *throws contact lenses and solution in the trash*
Garcia: Derek Morgan, I'm a little blind right now, but it appears the rough blur that is you just threw out my only pair of contact lenses.
Morgan: *puts her glasses on her* There she is. I know you. *waves*
Garcia: How often do I tell you I love you?
Morgan: Every day it's implied.
>>> What episode of criminal minds is this scene from?