Thursday, August 16, 2012

Is it normal for my contact lenses to bother me this much?

I got contacts yesterday, and they've been incredibly annoying. Today is my second day wearing them. I can feel them in my eyes all the time, sometimes it gets blurry in the corner of my eye, I can't look at the computer screen properly since it gets blurry and I can't focus my eyes on it for more than a few seconds.
I have no problem seeing things that are far away, but when I get something even a bit close to my face it bets all blurry. I also see everything smaller than it actually is.
Is this going to go away or were my contacts badly made? I got them because I had presbyopia and myopia.
Also, I see a little line on one of the lenses before putting them on.Is it possible that I damaged them with my nails?
>>> Is it normal for my contact lenses to bother me this much?