Friday, April 22, 2016

Feeling old and ugly? - 1


Wherever I go, every girl in my social environment is so pretty with beautiful hair, eyes and skin. All the guys talk to them, and they just look so confident and gorgeous. I can't help feeling like a dorky, ugly old hag.

Yesterday a guy said about me: on a scale from 1 to 20. I'd give her 12. Plus, she isn't my age so you cannot really take me seriously. This comment made me feel worse cause in my early 20s and the guy who said this was 19, so I'm not that much older than him. Also a woman had once said about me that I look like the average 30 y.old. Looking so much older than your actual age is worse than being ugly.

Somedays I fix up my hair and wear some cute clothes and I feel really, really good, but then I go out and all girls look ten times prettier than me and no guys ever stop by to talk to me like they do to my friends. I still feel so old and ugly. I'm feeling so depressed and unhappy… What can I do to make me feel better?

Feeling old and ugly - 1

http://m.imgur.com/a/OgVMg

P.S: I think the biggest problem here is my eye color; it's very boring and usual. If I wore green or hazel contact lenses, would I look just a tiny bit better?
Added (1). Exercising doesn't have anything to do with having disgusting facial features nor it can change that…

Read more: Feeling old and ugly? - 1