Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Problems with black sclera lenses help?


Okay so at the beginning of the month I received my black scleras and I learned how to put them in and they worked wonderfully. They looked great and made my entire eye look black.
I've worn them quite a few times since. Including to school (But not for very long only for first period because I know you can't wear them for very long periods of time)
However now when I put them on I can still see a bit of green (my eye color) under my pupil. This throws off the entire affect. This bugs the hell out of me and has never happened before. I put them in the exact same way in the same lighting I don't understand whats wrong with them. Is there anything I can do to fix this before Halloween?

Read more: Problems with black sclera lenses help?