Thursday, October 22, 2015

Circle Lenses - Will it still be risky for me?


Hello!

I really really want to wear circle lenses for my cosplays and photoshoots but you do get a little scared when you google around and find people whose eyes has been damaged or they've even went blind.

Of course I will take proper care of them in the best way that I can and I will only be wearing them maybe 1 time a week (at highest), for 6 hours at MOST for photos. And I only keep my lenses for 3 months, then I throw them out and get new ones.

Also, can permanent damage come to your eyes from circle lenses in just a second, even if they've been feeling comfortable, or will you be fine as long as you take them out as soon as you feel discomfort?

Thank you!
Added (1). Also, do I have to check my base curve and so on first if I'm only going to use it a couple of times a month?
I feel like they may not fit me that good since I'm having a hard time getting them in. Rather, I get them into my eye but they plop out again as soon as I blink (I can see that it's not on properly, there's airbubbles underneath etc.). After maybe trying for halv an hour I can get them to stay put and it looks like they're sitting onto the eye as they should.

Read more: Circle Lenses - Will it still be risky for me?