Thursday, September 10, 2015

How to get into the habit of sleeping with my glasses off in the dark?


I am not ashamed to say this or ask this quesrion… I am a teenager and sleep with a butterfly nightlight on and i sleep in the dark. But i sleep with my glasses on because i find it comfortable and i always think that SOMEHOW someone will break in and in an emergency situation i wouldnt be able to see them.So i dont sleep with my glasses off.Sometimes when i am getting ready at my grandmas and i wear contacts, I will forget my glasses. What do i do?
Added (1). P.S. I dont sleep with the contacts in.

P.P.S. I HAVE a night stand but my Xboxes are on it and i have nowhere else to put them.

P.P.P.S. I dont break my glasses by sleeping in them because they are built a certain way and i have a certain type of lenses

Read more: How to get into the habit of sleeping with my glasses off in the dark?