Monday, September 7, 2015

I'm not allowed contact lenses?!


I'm almost 17 and have been wearing glasses for around 10 years. I'm sick of them I want soft contact lenses now.

But my mum doesn't want to buy me them, it's NOTHING to do with money she just doesn't want me to get them and tells me to shut up every time I ask about them and tells me 'she'll call the optician (eye doctor) in her own time'

I'm old enough but my mother is a controlling freak and acts as if she doesn't want me to mutter the words 'contact lenses' even though she wears them herself which is pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

What will I do? I know you'll say I'm old enough to do it myself but if you were in my shoes you'd understand that she would do anything to make sure I don't do it myself.

Read more: I'm not allowed contact lenses?!