Sunday, September 6, 2015

I slept in my contact lenses for 3 hours, do I need to throw them away?


I know sleeping in your contacts is bad, but last night I accidentally slept in them for three hours. When I woke I immediately went to wash my hands, fill the case with new solution, and take them out. My eyes looked the same as usual, but the only difference was they felt a bit dry for a while, but now they feel normal again too. When I went to take them out, they felt a bit tighter around my eye and when I moved them with my finger they just kinda stayed there instead of sliding back into place. I still made sure I followed all the correct procedures when taking them out though. I need to know if my eyes will be okay, and I need to know if I can keep the lenses.

Read more: I slept in my contact lenses for 3 hours, do I need to throw them away?