Thursday, July 2, 2015

Urgent optical? Here's my Rx. Need contacts ASAP but have astigmatism. My Rx reads as follows:?


OD: Sphere -2.50 Cylinder -1.25 Axis 161

OS: Sphere -3.75 Cylinder -1.00 Axis 006

I have no clue about any of this. I tried to look it up online but couldn't make much sense of what anything really translates to in regards to my situation.

I know I absolutely have some pretty bad astigmatism in the left eye and its mild in the right. However, I need contacts by next week Tuesday and apparently, toric lenses MUST be ordered a week in advance bc they have to be tailored, etc etc…

I don't have time for that. I'll sacrifice super clear vision for a day if I can get normal contact lenses by Tuesday, which I can probably do online and overnight ship it. (I can't do this in anyones optical store because they will require to see the prescription, realize I have astigmatism, and not honor my request and tell me I have to wait a week… At least I think that's what they'll do.)

Anyway, can anyone tell me which normal contact lenses and which prescription should I order it in ASAP, please? I'll greatly appreciate it, like los of hugs, kisses, and might even throw in a cream cheese icing red velvet goodie in for ya' ;-). Thanks!

or maybe red velvet and chocolate chip swirl. =)

Read more: Urgent optical? Here's my Rx. Need contacts ASAP but have astigmatism. My Rx reads as follows:?