Monday, June 29, 2015

My left eye is blurry?

Recently, my left eye had started to become a little blurry. I first noticed it when my contacts were in and thought that was the cause but now i'm wearing my glasses and it's still happening. If I cover my left lens my right eye is sharp but that's not the case with my left eye. I haven't been to the eye doctor for a little over the year, so I thought maybe it's possible my vision has just changed more in my left eye (my contacts prescription is -2.25 in my right eye and -2.00 in my left eye). Could this be the case? Just vision changes but I'm just starting to notice it now? Or could it be something else or something more serious and an underlying disease? I'm planning to call my eye doctor tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to get in but I just wanted to know for right now. Thanks!

Also, right now it seems so much more blurry and I don't know what that's from. Maybe from me messing with it so much?

Read more: My left eye is blurry?