Sunday, July 19, 2015

I don't feel my contacts looking down but I feel them looking straight?


This is my first time wearing contacts, I have a trial pair right now. While they're a tiny bit more comfortable than they were on the first day (my eyes were all irritated and dry, even tearing up a little made my eyes sting), I can still feel them very much feel them. The weird thing is, I can't feel them as much when I'm looking down, say at my phone or a laptop screen. But when I look straight, I feel them every time I move my eyes and blink. Again it's not as uncomfortable but bottom line it's still uncomfortable.

Should I get a different brand? Again I'm still on trial contacts and if these don't work out, my optometrist said he would let me try another. But, a lens fitting costs about ~$100 and I'm not sure if my parents can spare $100 for a different trial pair. (I've got two other siblings who need glasses)

Any help would be appreciated!

Read more: I don't feel my contacts looking down but I feel them looking straight?