Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Acuvue contact lenses? - 1


so i'm thinking about getting contacts. And I would definitely buy the 2 week acuvue oyasis brand but I have a few questions.

1) if I were to get the "12 pack", does that only last 3 months or is that 6 months?
2) i'm aware that one pair of contact lenses is only supposed to be worn within 2 weeks. But if I were to open a pack in the beginning of the two weeks, but only wear it like 9/14 days, could I keep wearing them after two weeks? So I WOULD be wearing it a total of 14 times, just not within 2 weeks. Is that okay, or would they expire? (I would still take care of them as per usual)
3) how much did YOU pay for the fitting fee? (for getting contacts for the first time)

thank you guys so much!(:

Read more: Acuvue contact lenses? - 1