Saturday, May 2, 2015

Prom is almost here and I don t know if I should go?


Well "almost" is at the end of the year, but my parents have to pay this next month and I have to buy the dress now too if I were to go, to pay cheaper and (if I buy online) give it time to arrive.

But I m not sure I want it. I know that whatever my choice is, I don t want to regret. I have plans for next year like a car and stuff like that, but even if my dad gives me the prom and the car (which he is very likely to do) I don t really like the people at my school. I changed countries, so I changed friends and cultures and I don t really enjoy the people here cause they are so messy and lazy… Not sure the party would be good.

But above all that, cause I could ignore everyone else and just spend the night dancing with my friends… I feel ugly as ****.

Mainly because I started wearing braces last year (a bit late) and now my dentist doesn t seem to want to get it out… I really don t want to go to prom when everyone is smiling and I can t because I feel so ugly. I wear contact lenses and I suddenly started having problems with it, so like I can t wear them without getting my eyes all red (already been to a doctor). And my body… Idk. Even though I m skinny and I it doesn t look that bad (there are worse) I don t feel "sexy" enough with it to go to prom.

I don t know what to do!

Read more: Prom is almost here and I don t know if I should go?