Friday, May 1, 2015

Eye glasses are making me sick even though i have worn them for years?


I am no stranger to glasses I have worn them for around 16 years. The pair I have are around 5 years old. I see an Ophthalmologist every few months and since my prescription has not changed and I have no vision insurance I have kept them. They make my eyes feel tight and almost zoomed in. I have an astigmatism and I was wondering if maybe since the Ophthalmologist says the lenses are correct that it could be the curve of the lenses causing me this hassle. When I put them on my eyes feel like golf balls and everything seems far away or a bit too vivid if that makes sense. It is wreaking havoc on my eyeballs but I cannot afford new ones if I am not sure these are the problem. Could it be the curve of the lenses?

Read more: Eye glasses are making me sick even though i have worn them for years?