Thursday, April 30, 2015

How should I act around this medical secretary at my nutrition clinic?


Today, I went to my appt. The woman at the desk was (I struggle to describe) having a look that I have never seen before. She was a light skin, perhaps, Trinadadian woman. She had this tattoo all around filled up to her neck, vampire circle contact lenses, bleach blond hair that was well manicured in to a 1940's hair doo; vasoline curl down the side at her temples. Her make up was so thick like the kind you use to cover tattoos, rouge on her cheeks, and outline lips, pronounced eyeliner.

She looks like a cross between Barbie, meets beauty guru, hip-hop, meets 1940's Charlston chick.

It just looked so different. I wanted to stare but it was obvious that I was avoiding to stare. Obviously I need to talk to her and I kept looking at the ceiling when talking to her. It was obvious that I was uncomfortable and weird, i'm sure.

How do I get comfortable around someone like that. I got nervous and started shaking. It waas the weirdest feeling ever.

any advice?

Read more: How should I act around this medical secretary at my nutrition clinic?