Sunday, May 24, 2015

Just started contacts. Why are my eyes blurry?


This is my 4th day wearing contacts and my vision is so blurry and foggy. Why is this? Do you think it is just because my eyes are adjusting to them or do you think my prescription is wrong and I need to take another exam? I've worn glasses for 15 years so people are telling me it's my eyes adjusting but I just don't know. The only reason I got them was because I am getting married and have transition glasses so I needed either glasses with normal lenses or contacts and since contacts are completely covered by my insurance I decided to go with contacts. Please help! My wedding is in 3 weeks so I need to get this straightened out ASAP. I do have an appt with my eye doctor for a checkup next week but I still would like to get opinions before then. Thanks!

Read more: Just started contacts. Why are my eyes blurry?