Sunday, May 24, 2015

What are some names for my story?


Okay so, I am writing a story and I need some names for the characters. I haven't finished thinking up the characters but I'll give it my best shot at giving you at least a little bit of an explanation for each of them.
(The story is set in an alternate Victorian London where all sorts of evil and dark magic lurks. Thought I should mention that in passing. I was thinking maybe the names could be of the Victorian Era, but maybe uncommon or different, seeing as the story is set in an alternate world.)

Character one - Male, mid thirties aged maybe. He is tall, thin, has jet black hair and black eyes. Always has a creepy smile on his face. He has the ability to control and omit darkness and shadows. He is sort of mischievous, loves to mess with people. Gets a high off the fear of his enemies.

Character two - Female, younger, maybe aged in her mid or late twenties. She is striking, intimidatingly beautiful with light blonde hair and clear blue eyes. Very composed, but when she loses her temper… She really loses it. I'm not sure what her abilities are yet. Something to do with rage or anger. You could suggest some powers if you'd like.

(I'll update with more characters.)
Added (1). Character three - Male, aged in his late thirties or early forties. He is broad shouldered, tall, a real manly man. Has light brown, maybe auburn hair, dark green eyes. He is clairvoyant, he can sense and contact ghosts, can sense evil if it is nearby. Can see the future but in very obscure ways. He's not a very happy chap, being around the dead all the time can do that to a guy. He has a dreadful cigar addiction.
Added (2). Fourth and final character - Male, late twenties. Is thin and wiry with short black hair, blue eyes, wears circle lens glasses and a top hat. Extremely bookish. He is the research guy, very intelligent and witty. He has no powers, he is just very clever but sort of rude and looks down on people who he believes to be inferior to him.

Thanks so much! Any help will be appreciated.

Read more: What are some names for my story?