Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I feel disgustingly ugly?


I am 14 and I've never really been bothered about wearing my glasses but recently when secondary school rolled around I all of a sudden became very self conscious about my glasses, as I have a turn in my eye so I need them. Because I was so self conscious, I got contact lenses that I could wear when I went to school. Then a year later, everything just went downhill. As I couldn't wear my glasses on weekends because my contacts cost a lot of Money, I started taking my glasses off to go out with my friends and my family started to notice. They told me that the next time they go down to my optician, they are going to tell them that I've been taking my glasses off and I really don't want them to as they will take my contacts off of me and I have told them not to and they just said they are. I've told them about how low and disgusting I feel with my glasses on but they just call me pathetic and stupid etc… I really don't want them to refuse to give me my contacts I literally feel so down I'm about to cry.

Read more: I feel disgustingly ugly?