Thursday, May 21, 2015

I'm terrified of contact lenses! Help?


I have been wearing glasses since I was in 6th grade and now I'm in 11th grade. I honestly feel ugly with them on and when I take them off I can't see and everything is blurry. I want to be able to feel pretty but my eyes are TOO SENSITIVE! I stayed in the doctors office for twenty minutes trying to get a contact in one eye and I was very upset and I gave up. I finally got one in but I couldn't take it out and the doctor had to do it for me. My eyes always shut over anything and it lowers my self esteem. Everyone wears contacts now and I feel ugly with glasses. I tried to practice touching my eye and I touched my corner like towards my eye lashes. My eyes were constantly blinking and I just get angry when I can't put them in. I don't want to wear glasses for the rest of my life and I think I will never be in a relationship. I just hate wearing glasses but I've been so dependent on them and I can't see without them. Is there any way I can control my sensitive eyes? I'm desperate.

Read more: I'm terrified of contact lenses! Help?