Sunday, May 17, 2015

Eye infection? Eye gunk?!


A few months ago my contacts started bothering me and getting red so I discontinued wearing them for a month and n a half went to another eye doctor from Walmart and he said my eyes were fine then I went back to a different eye doctor within the same week and he said my eyes looked healthy I got new two week contact same lenses I wore the sample for 5 hours and in my right eye this stringy white mucus kept coming out the corner and I removed it three different tunes then I took my contacts out and began to cry because I just can't ******* win then my eyes stayed red for like 8 hours I woke up in the middle of the night with my right eye swollen and red and had gewy sticky yellow mucus and crust on my eye I ran and showed my mom and she thought I had pink eye but it would make no Sense because I just got back from the eye doctor n they said I was fine. I went back to sleep and woke up with the same crust and sticky stuff and I showed my mom and she had me put in allergy eye drops and it took away the red a little. The mucus hasn't came back. What should I do and can I wear my contacts tomorrow?

Read more: Eye infection? Eye gunk?!