Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I can't see well with my new glasses?


I bought my new glasses and i can't see my TV well, either pc or my wall pictures, i see them blurry form four feet away, and the only thing i can see well is long, very long distance. I am 45 years old and the optometrist said that i have to use bifocal. Long vision, medium vision and the reading type bifocal together in one glasses but====>>>. Three years ago i bought my prescription glasses in walmart and i asked not to add the small lens for reading. Just the normal eye glasses, because i was use to buying my reading glasses and they worked fine.well these i can't see from my sofa to tv. I see blurry. And when i see my pc. I have to take them off even to count money or look in my purse,,,is it me or this new optic center. I am furious as hell.

Read more: I can't see well with my new glasses?