Sunday, October 12, 2014

Is it okay to wear circle lenses slightly torn at the edge?

So i bought these soft circle contact lenses a little under a week ago, and as i was putting them in, i noticed that there was a bit missing on the very edge of the lenses.

it looked like some tiny person had bit a tiny piece off. I put them in and there was no pain at all, but the lense did move a little more than the other one, but i didnt feel any pain. In fact, when i took my lenses out, my left eye which had the undamaged lense in, was more irritated than my right one. These are circle lenses, and the missing piece is far away from my pupils and is on the clear part of the lense, the part with no colour. Is it safe to wear them still?
Added (1). The thing is, that they're not actually ripped. Its not like theres a line going down my contact lenses or anything. It literally looks like some tiny person has bit off a bit.
Added (2). They are 1 year disposable, 'geo nudy grey'

Read more: Is it okay to wear circle lenses slightly torn at the edge?