Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What does the bible say about color contacts?

I have a friend who is christian. He had dark brown eyes, and suddenly… His eyes turned out honey! Everyone at church is saying crap about his new appearance. Lets go to the point. I know its none of their business, but my question is… What does the BIBLE say about this. He needed this glasses. Even his license states he needs lenses. He told me, "If Im gonna put a piece of plastic on my eye, why not colored?" So, I really didnt know what to tell him. Please, someone who knows the matter of the situation. If you aint got nothing reasonable to say then just find something else to do.

Thanks,

Att: Josh!
Added (1). Yall' are very ignorant! Im generalizing a question. Of course they never talked about color contacts in those times, but I wanted to know what the Bible says in general about these behaviors… Seriously, find something else to do!

Read more: What does the bible say about color contacts?