Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Why do I have to be so ugly with glasses?

I'm a decent looking 14 year old, but for years I've a had to wear glasses that magnify my eyes and make them look HUGE. My glasses make me look ugly and I feel like I'll always look ugly and I'll be never get a girlfriend. I know it seems dumb for a 14 year old to be worrying about girls but I'm sure most of you understand. My eye sight isn't that bad, its just that my eyes are different from others and thats why I have to wear those types of glasses. My mom says that there is a surgery that can fix my eyes. It won't fix them for good but if I get this surgery I won't have to wear these glasses that magnify my eyes. Although it'll be a while before I get this surgery because right know my mom is trying to spend money on my braces. Other than my eyes I think I'm a pretty decent looking kid. My glasses seem to be making me look ugly though. People always comment on how huge my eyes are. I'm afraid most people will always think I look like a freak. Btw when I take my glasses off my right eye looks cross eyed. Like I said, its my eyes and glasses that make me look ugly.

Read more: Why do I have to be so ugly with glasses?