Friday, August 29, 2014

Contact Lenses Dilemma?

Since it's been a year since I got my contact lens prescription I went in to Ideal Vision to get my eye prescription for contact lenses since I've noticed my vision was getting a bit blurrier. I was so sure that one of my eye had a higher prescription, but after they gave me the results, both eyes were around -2.75 or something. And they did it really fast. So after that, I told them I'll buy the monthly type of contact lenses good for 6 months. But they only gave me one box and said that each pair can last up to two months. Is that allowed? I've been using each pair for two months each as I've been told and I feel my vision has gotten even more blurry and my eyes have been getting irritated a lot. I clean them before putting them on and after I take them out. I felt something fishy with the staff of Ideal Vision. Or is it just me?

Read more: Contact Lenses Dilemma?