Thursday, August 28, 2014

My contacts make me see blurry? - 1

My contacts make me see blurry? I recently got contacts about a week ago and I just went back to get a better prescription. I see blurry and my doctor said I am now seeing 20/20 but, I have astigmatism in my left eye and she said that a contact lenses won't help with my mild case of it. So basically im stuck with seeing blurry and my glasses will always see clearer. I just want to know if this problem will eventually get better over time? Will I adjust better or will it always be a little blurry? I really DONT like it because it interferes with my work at my housekeeping job and I get headaches as well. So far I'm not really liking contacts and I have a feeling I'll be switching to my glasses often. Someone please help?
Ive already went back to my eye clinic for a second time because I have problems seeing with them. My prescription is -3.50 in the right eye and -3.75 in my left eye.

Read more: My contacts make me see blurry? - 1