Monday, August 25, 2014

Can i reuse daily disposable contact lenses?

Can i reuse daily contacts THE SAME DAY? The reason i am asking this is that i am getting contacts soon but at school i do a lot of expirements in our science lab. My mom wont let me wear contact lenses even tho we wear goggles all the time, because apparently one of the warnings are that if you get chemicals in your eyes while wearing contacts it will damage your eyes more than if you werent wearing them. I cant go out and get a weekly contacts prescription because i cant afford another exam. Do you have any ideas what i could do? I plan on taking my contacts out and wearing my glasses during the lab expirements, and put my contacts back on after class. (which is approx 1 hour)

Read more: Can i reuse daily disposable contact lenses?