Sunday, March 16, 2014

Should i continue wearing ortho-k contact lenses? Does anyone have any experience with them?

So I got ortho-k lenses about a month ago and they have been working pretty well for me but my eyes did water a little at the beginning. I'm 14(15 next month) and my mom is very worried that I'll get an infection and last night, she had some friends over for dinner and they said that they used ortho-k before but then stopped because a friend that they knew pulled their pupils out when they removed the lenses in the morning with that plunger thing. I was just wondering, have any of you used it before? Is there another way of getting them out other than the plunger? What is the chance of infection? Should I continue? Thanks a lot!

Read more: Should i continue wearing ortho-k contact lenses? Does anyone have any experience with them?