Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I think i have a contact lens stuck in my eye?

About an hour ago I closed my eyes to yawn for a second and then felt my (soft lens) contact move in my right eye. When I opened them my eye sight in that eye was immediately blurry. So I knew it had moved. About a year ago the same thing happened to me. This time I didn't have contact solution with me and it was about 15 minutes until I could get my hands on some. I squirted it and blinked and moved my eye to where I thought the discomfort was trying to find the lens but couldn't find it. My eye doesn't feel as bad now so I'm wondering if it could have fallen out without me noticing? When it was in there was real noticeable discomfort now its only minor like if you rubbed your eyes too much but I never did locate the lens.

Read more: I think i have a contact lens stuck in my eye?