Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Why did he start avoiding me?

This boy in my class and I were very good friends the previous school year and now he started avoiding me. I even heard from people that he liked me but he never showed any signs. I used to wear glasses and had short hair but in the summer holiday I got contact lenses and got extensions so my hair is super long now and my appearance has change a lot from last year.At the first day of school when I saw him I was like whats up, hows it going, my usual old self and he just looked at me and with a low voice said hes been fine and thats it. And before we did our handshake and talked for hours and now he avoided me. I felt peetty sad since hes the person that prevents my school days from being miserable.why is he acting like that :/

См. статью: Why did he start avoiding me?