Monday, September 23, 2013

Are coloured contact lenses suitable for children?

There is a tv show called wolfblood, as some of you may know. Wolfbloods on the tv show are people who turn into wolves. Their eyes turn yellow when transforming or when are competitive… Cliched, I know right! My sister loves it. For Halloween, she really wants to be one when she goes trick or treating. The only way she can really pull off the costume with effect is by coloured contact lenses. I know a shop that sells them for about £20. I have enough money to buy some for her and for me so we can look like a brilliant double act. But are these suitable for her? As said, she is 11 and I am 16. And no troll answers. Also, if possible could you tell me some good brads and where I can get them from, and how much they cost in British pounds. Thanks x

См. статью: Are coloured contact lenses suitable for children?