Monday, September 23, 2013

Was are the dangers of have colored NON PRESCRIPTION contact lenses?

So I can see perfectly fine and I do not need or have a prescription for any types of glasses or contact lenses. However, I am in need of some colored, non prescription contact lenses for cosplay/makeup/halloween/etc. Mostly the first two though.So I'm wanting yearly use contacts and I was wondering what places are good to get them ONLINE. I know about pinkyparadise and I trust their contacts but I'm worried about the whole non prescription thing. Please let me know
•where I can get some good yearly use colored+cosmetic+non prescription lenses
•what the dangers of having non prescription colored contacts are and how I can't avoid them/ fix any problems that could occur upon having them
•some reviews of contacts and any other advice you have about them

Thanks so much! <3

См. статью: Was are the dangers of have colored NON PRESCRIPTION contact lenses?