Monday, September 23, 2013

Can I get a stronger contact perscription than what My doctor perscribed?

I got contacts a couple days ago and I had to go back to the doctors office because I told her I was seeing slightly blurrier from my right eye than my left and it was bothering me a lot. She checked both of my eyes and she told me the problem was my fitting, but I know it's not the problem. I tried to tell her this and she told me that my left eye saws just the dominant eye and I can see clearer through it.It made sense to me at the time so I listened to her and got the right eye 'fitted' correctly, but the problem still persists, when I am in low lighting conditions my right eye starts to get cloudy and blurry, I was wondering if I can get a -6.25 for my right eye and a -6.00 for my left through the internet. I just know that I need a stronger prescription for my right eye.My glasses prescription was -6.25 10 1/2 months ago.i think my eyes have gotten worse.

Now let me try to paint to a picture of what my right eye is going through. When I am in low lighting i have the feeling as if there is a eye bugger disrupting my vision, but it's not something you can rub away. Maybe it's not the prescription but the contacts? Should I just try out acuvue. She gave me a trial of air optix astigmatism and I think maybe it's not good for me, should I just order acuvue online with the same prescription or a stronger one. Lmk. Thanks!

Let me know if you want to ask me a question I will add it to the additional information section. Thanks!

См. статью: Can I get a stronger contact perscription than what My doctor perscribed?