Tuesday, September 24, 2013

How to find out what brand carries my contact lens prescription?

I recently went to my eye doctor and I wanted a different brand of contacts because my eyes get really dry. She then pulled out a big book and started flipping through it looking at different brands to see options (I have a low prescription that not all brands carry). I just want to know if there is a way for me to see if a specific brand carries it so I could research and ask my doctor. I just switched from Biofinity (I've been told they break down fast and they do!) to dailies Acuvue "Moist" (however, I don't find it very "moist" when I couldn't even keep them in for an hour today they dried out!).So is there anyway to search brands for the scripts they make? If you have a suggestion for a brand for dry eyes it's definitely welcome! I do have one eye with an astigmatism and I have to wear a toric lens. This lessens my options even more I'm aware… any help? Thanks! :)

См. статью: How to find out what brand carries my contact lens prescription?