Monday, May 28, 2018

I got prescription eye glasses and I don't see any difference while wearing them. Everything looks the same. What could be the reasons why?

I got them today. They are for distance. It is my first time getting glasses. I never seen anything blurry or hard to really read before so I thought it was odd that I needed them. But when I put them on, nothing looks easier to see or any difference at all when I put them on or take the glasses off. I looked at a lot of things to try to see if I could see it better and it still all looked the same. My mom and the person at the for eyes didn't get why I couldn t see the difference and I don't know why either. They said there's the prescription lenses in there. I'm going to still wear them for a couple weeks to see and test it out. Is there a reason why there's no difference in my vision while wearing the glasses? Could there be an explanation? Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks.

Read more: https://contactlenstalk.com/faq/i-got-prescription-eye-glasses-and-i-don-t-see-any.html