Wednesday, May 30, 2018

For those who have tried Avaira Vitality contact lenses, what has been your experience wearing these contact lenses?

I'm trying out contact lenses after over 5 years of not using them, so I'm trying to find the right contact lenses for me.

So far I have tried the Acuvue Oasys contact lenses and I just did not like the way they felt on my eyes. I also tried the Acuvue Vita lenses and while those were fine, I did not like that they were monthly disposables. I'm now trying the Biofinity contact lenses and I like these a lot better, but these are also monthly disposables.

I was thinking of switching to Avaira Vitality contact lenses instead and was wondering what people's experiences were using these lenses?

I prefer to use bi-weekly lenses which is why I'm considering these lenses. I just can't seem to make monthly disposable lenses last.

Read more: https://contactlenstalk.com/faq/acuvue/for-those-who-have-tried-avaira-vitality-contact-lenses.html