Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Is it necessary to wear toric/astigmatism contact lenses? I find them uncomfortable and makes my eyesight blurry and out of focus?

I'm wearing contacts for the fist time in 5 years and never had to wear toric lenses before. I only have to wear lenses in one eye and that eye does not seem to be able to focus and my vision gets blurry in that eye as well. My prescription for my left eye is (SPH) -3.50, (CYL) -1.00, and Axis 152. On my right eye I was prescribed the following: (SPH) -2.75, (CYL) -.50, and Axis 125, and I was prescribed a regular contact lens for this eye and not a toric lense. So can I just wear non-toric lenses for both eyes?

Read more: Is it necessary to wear toric/astigmatism contact lenses? I find them uncomfortable and makes my eyesight blurry and out of focus?